Friday, November 5, 2010

busy busy!

been super busy and not able to post! i found a GREAT pedestal table with two extension leaves and four captains chairs on craigslist for $40.00!! it is sooo awesome, just needs a little tlc. also bought two ethan allen wingback chairs on cl for $15.00 each! of course they need to be reupholstered, but such a fantastic price I couldnt pass it up. lastly i bought a brass chandelier for $15 at an estate sale.... so much to do! I have been working on a few small projects as well.. remember the checker box? its halfway done! got to add some detail and then I will reveal the before after pictures! OOOO yeah! I found a gold floral frame at a thrift store for $7 that I am also in the process of transforming for my daughters room! It is going to be sooo cute! watch out for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment