Friday, October 29, 2010

finds!!!!!

ok so i took the liberty of stopping by my local thrift store... and looky! btw my local goodwill stinks! it is highpriced! BIG TIME! so I went to another little thrifty... and lookie what I found! 
this little beauty was $2! planning on using the wire as a frame to tie on.... wait and see!
 ok this ol checkers/chess box is gonna get a fab redo! inside and out

 lamp #1 is for the baby's room.. saw it and was inspired. (shes not a baby anymore. shes 2, but STILL)
 Lamp #2 well I think I want it for the living room.. now what color...??
should i leave these the pink distressed color... or go white, or 1 pink 1 green.. or BLACK?? kinda leaning on the black.. for impact as there isnt going to be much black in the room..
 not sure what to do with these.. just liked em. and they match...
 sooo painting this to go in my kitchen.. i desperately need a soap dispenser for the sink.. as of now there is an unsightly brand soap dispenser there... you know the way you get it at the supermarket.  :(
this i think i wanna either put in baby's room or on the front porch with something neat in it, any ideas?

so there it is for now... i am on the hunt for the other items on my board.. at least similar so that I can make em myself!!!! ooo see those curtains with the single damask on it? attempting to make those this weekend a la http://kfddesigns.blogspot.com/! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment