Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FIRST EVER!

This is a new endeavor for me, this blogging thing. Let's see how it goes. I am in the process of trying to redecorate my home---- on a budget. Oh and did I mention this budget is like non-existent? No really, I got laid off and am currently at home taking care of all things that need to be taken care of. This includes all the cooking, cleaning, and everything that the kiddos need me to do. Like I am not busy enough.... I decided to take on redecorating the kids rooms. I have tons of ideas for my older daughter Eve's room, but am stuck on the little ones somewhat.. I will post all my ideas in the next few days. I will start with a picture of her current bed.. then will post the mood board I came up with for her room. WARNING! -- lots of bright pink and green. and PATTERNS GALORE! I think it's gonna look great.. and mind  you these are inspiration pieces- I may not end up with these exact items. Well here goes.. one room at a time--- kinda. Oh did I mention I have decorating ADD? May the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment