Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cakety Cake

Soooooo.... I thought I would show off some of my cake baking and decorating skills and post a few cakes I have made in the past. Let me know what you think!

I made this one for my daughter Adriannas 2nd bday, hence the big 2 at the top.

This one is for my daughter Evelyns 8th bday. She is completely obsessed with Twilight. She watches the movies, she reads the books, and she has all the merch. She is def team Jacob btw. Now before anyone judges me, my daughter is highly intelligent and mature for an 8 year old. I get told all the time she is like an adult in an 8 yr olds body. I am trying to embrace this instead of going crazy. So keep any negative comments to yourself. Thanks!


Isn't she just a cutie? Now tell me why my 8 yr old says things like perhaps, and apparently.... I don't know other 8 year olds that talk with that kind of vocabulary. She is currently reading The Lightning Thief. That book is big.

This cake was made for a friends mom. It's so cute!


My baby girl Adri's very 1st Birthday cake! her party was cupcake themed. I made all the decorations myself. I will find the pictures I promise!


Evelyns 7th bday cake. It was luaua themed, so the pig with the apple was too perfect to pass up! Yummy yummy yum!

That's all the pics I could find for now, but I will find and post more here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment