Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have decided

I have been in search of a sofa set for my living room. My current set is in DIRE need of replacement. Between the kids and the dog... well the poor things are set to be put out to pasture. Not to mention we bought these when we were in an apartment and they just do not fit in the current space. SO, we will be purchasing new ones.

I am absolutely in love with the Classic English Roll Arm from Restoration Hardware. BUT I am not in love with the price. Nor can I find anything close enough to it with a small enough price tag.


I love the color though, and am opting for this lovely sofa that is much more in my price range. If I wanted the whole set I could get it for less than the price of just the one sofa. I am mostly interested in the sofa and love seat. These are located at Star Furniture here in Houston. The name is Walden Khaki. I love em. Can NOT wait to get them in my house. OH and did I mention we are tearing out a LOAD BEARING wall in the living room? Lets hope the house doesnt come crashing down around us.. We HAVE hired professionals, so it should go smoothly. Now I just need to find a rug, a nice floor lamp or two.. and maybe a few other things... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment