Thursday, January 13, 2011

Now before I entered blog land I had already done a few furniture makeovers. I thought I would post those for your viewing enjoyment. Forgive me for not taking alot of pictures. I was not yet familiar with blog land and all. There are not before pics, as I was not yet into doing the before/after visuals.

I painted this for my daughters room. It came out so darling! I used Krylon Spray Paint in Watermelon. LOVE this color! I had to sand it really well. I used a palm sander and a few loose sheets of sand paper to get into the nooks n crannies. I didn't even prime!

Darn! I can't find the other pics right now. But I will. then you can see my pretty redo's!

Stay tuned for visuals of a few cakes I have made throughout the years!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I LOOOOOVE THIS!

    Fantastic color choice and I adore the knobs! Really updates the piece. How many cans of spray paint did you have to go through? Totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was about 3. It was the easiest spray paint job (surprising for my 1st) that I have done as of yet. NOT including my soap pump. :P

    ReplyDelete